ANTARNAAD – Unlocking Musicians and their Music
OBJECTIVE:-SAPTAK, since its inception, has aimed at preserving and propagating Indian classical music as a part of rich cultural tradition. As an institution it also feels concerned about the well being of practitioners of this art in these difficult times of extensive lockdown due to COVID-19 scare, Saptak has decided to initiate a series of online concerts called ‘ANTARNAAD – Unlocking Musicians and their Music’.
The objectives of this series are,
- To keep our music alive and not let it go silent.
- To provide performance outlet.
- To provide some sustenance to hard pressed musicians.
- Click here to contribute for the entire series.
- Click here to support individual artists.
- For transactions through NEFT/RTGS please refer to the bank details below,
Bank: Bank of Baroda Branch: Girdharnagar, Ahmedabad A/C Name: SAPTAK A/C No: 03300100002120 IFSC Code: BARB0GIRDHA Note:- As per guidelines of IT department please send us the details as mentioned below on email@example.com,
1. Name 2. Donation amount 3. Pan 4. Email 5. Phone No.
The model has been devised in consultation with senior artists of the fraternity & music connoisseurs. The series will have 40 episodes in all, featuring one artist every week. It will be broadcast on Saptak’s YouTube channel and Facebook page on Saturday’s at 5:30 pm. The duration of performance shall be 30 minutes comprising three items of 10 minutes each.
Saptak Archives will offer a sponsorship amount of Rs. 10,000/- and an additional support of Rs. 10,000/- has been pledged by our well wishers, so in total Rs. 20,000/- will be offered to the artists for their performance . In addition to this artists can opt for crowdfunding for their concert. For this every artist will have a unique crowdfunding id. The generated fund is in addition to the sponsorship amount offered by Saptak. The payment channel for crowdfunding will remain open for 2 months from the date of performance and the total amount collected after will then be transferred to respective artists.
Anatarnaad will be lauched on Saturday 16th May at 5:30 pm.IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS :-
Guru(s)can nominate or Interested artists are required to fill up the Artist Registration Form click here to access the form. All the registered profiles will be screened by our designated panel and the selected artists will be notified through an email.SUPPORTING ‘ANTARNAAD’:-
Saptak has always been grateful to all who have supported us in the common cause of serving Indian Classical Music. This is an humble appeal to support our new endeavour ‘Antarnaad – Unlocking Musicians and their Music’ an online concert series featuring 40 artists spread over 40 weeks.
There are the following options for your contribution.
- You can contribute for the entire series at one go. Such a contribution will be distributed equally between all artists. Every month we will distribute each artist’s share i.e. 1/40th to those artists who have already been featured. They will participate in the same manner for such contributions which are received progressively. The minimum amount of contribution for the entire series will be Rs 10000/-. Click here to contribute for the entire series.
- You can also contribute to each artist separately. For this, you will have to go to his session and remit the amount through the payment gateway provided there. The minimum payment is Rs100. Click here to support individual artists.
- We still do not have FCRA recognition. Those who are living abroad can therefore contribute only in Indian currency.
Our target for collection is Rs 10 lakhs for the entire series of 40 artists and Rs 25000 for each artist ( inc Rs 10000 by Saptak Archives).
For any query related to ‘ANTARNAAD – Unlocking Musicians and their Music’, you can drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and healthy.