Saptak Support - Basic Details
SAPTAK IS PUBLIC CHARITABLE TRUST REGISTERD UNDER: Trust Regd. No.: E/4054/Ahmedabad PAN: AAATS5892G.  CSR No.: CSR00010400.  80G: AAATS5892GF20218. Dear Friends of Saptak, As you are aware, Saptak is a Public Charitable Trust functioning as a “not-for-profit” organization to the cause of Indian Classical Music. Saptak’s mission is to Educate, Preserve, Develop and Propagate Indian Classical and Traditional Music. And with this mission Saptak carries out various activities like the following with a view to train and sensitize students and lay people from all strata of the society especially socio-economically disadvantaged ones.
- Running a music school called Saptak School of Music,
- Organising music Events like lectures/demonstrations, concerts, seminars, workshops throughout the year including Saptak Annual Music Festival, Sangeet Sankalp Saptah, Pt. Nandan Mehta Shastriya Taal Vadya Spardha to name a few.
- Digitization of music with a view to collect, preserve, store and disseminate Indian classical music by creating a Library and repository at Saptak Archives
You have been a great supporter of Saptak for many years and have valued the contribution Saptak has made to preserve and propagate our musical heritage. We are sure you will extend support this year too. Corporates can extend their support by way of CSR funds OR through regular donation. Saptak holds registration for CSR funding. The registration number is CSR00010400. We look forward to your support to the noble cause Saptak is working for. With best regards, Yours sincerely,
SAPTAK SCHOOL OF MUSIC
- This is the only official website for all information related to Saptak. Any deviation from the information provided herein is unauthorized and shall not be binding on Saptak.
- We do not have any branch, franchise or collaboration anywhere else in the world and therefore, are not responsible for any action or communication carried out inappropriately in our name.
- Please note that SAPTAK does not receive remittances from Foreign. All payments should be made in India in INR.